Our Internship Programmes
CYSD’s Internship Program is a unique program where students (18+) and young professionals from different background, locally or Internationally join CYSD for a month or more to exchange their skills and experiences and also get a hands-on opportunity to acquire direct exposure to CYSD’s work.
During the process, the interns are guided by a mentor who will be guiding them in with practical experience in various thematic fields. Every attempt is made to match the interests of the intern with the needs of the organization.
Internship assignments vary in length according to the availability and academic requirements of the intern, as well as the needs of CYSD.
Internships are unpaid. However, out of pocket allowances and accommodation can be provided to exceptional candidates.
Types of Internship
- General Volunteers (Year-Round)
- Summer or Winter (1 Month)
- To Meet Course Requirement (As and When Necessary)
- Long-term Internship
What Interns Can Look Forward To?
- Learning through community engagement.
- Give and take of ideas and skills with disadvantaged youth.
- Partner in implementing social entrepreneurship schemes.
- First hand development management experience.
- Social research, analysis, and advocacy skills.
- Opportunity to sharpen leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Preference for full-time opportunities at CYSD if available
Within 500 words, describe your motivation for interning with CYSD.
You can attach your 500 words write up to the application form online while considering to include information on the following
- Educational background.
- Relevant skills and interests.
- Suitable personality traits.
- Previous voluntary and/or community service experience.
- What you hope to gain from this internship?
- Are you willing to be placed in a remote tribal/rural community? If yes, why?
- CV with reference shall be given priority.
How to Apply?
Your complete (online) application must reach us at least 3 weeks before you intend to start your desired internship. Interested applicants can fill up their online application form by using the below link. There may be a Skype/telephone/personal interview before final selection.
BarshaMohanty (email@example.com) /7008599748;
PrachiMohanty (firstname.lastname@example.org) / 7377920815;